Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Postcard Writing

Hey You,

Guten Tag aus Deutschland!!! I am having crazy adventures but so far have managed to find the way back to where I am staying each night! (This is not always easy but has nothing to do with the very generous beer steins that Germany is known for.) The best part of Germany is that it changes me into a morning person. I love being wide awake in the single digits! I would add cheerful to this morning persona, but with the beautiful weather, amazing chocolate, and picturesque countryside, grumpy people are hard to find (grumpy people being the fail proof way of making me chuckle). This all changed when I accidentally led my traveling pal on an unexpected 12 kilometer hike that involved an active guard dog and a swarm of hornets. The cantankerous mood would have done much to make me completely cheerful, but I was a little too tired to enjoy it completely.

I hope you are having fun at home (although not too much fun without me!!!!)
See you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment