Monday, October 14, 2013

A weekend conversation turned to a month's resolution!


P:  What do you want to do this weekend?
R:  Something fun and exciting.
P:  Can you give me ideas of what activities you would consider to be in that category?
R:  I’ve been waiting all summer to go to The Foreigner and it closes at the end of September.
P:  I hate to break it to you – but it is the middle of October!
R:  What????  Where did September go?  I can clearly remember August.  But what happened to September? 
P:  I don’t know what to tell you.
R:  We have to slow down time – this is getting crazy.
P:  And how do you propose to do that?
R:  Let’s make the next 30 days super slow – I think if we go on a Paleo Diet and I get up every morning at 6:00am the month will creep by!


And that is how I convinced Phin to go on a Paleo Diet with me.  I'll let you know how it worked to slow time down (and make us feel healthier) in 30 days!  At this time I cannot comment on my rash decision to get up at 6:00am everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment