Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Happy Bump Day

There has been a clamor for baby bump pictures, and not everyone is convinced that my 3yr old niece can re-create the look with her crayon drawings.  In an attempt to be more realistic, I recently did a photo shoot.  Like all good photo shoots, I photo-shopped the results (using an archaic paint program).  Though my lipstick came out looking ridiculous, I think the rest turned out pretty well.  (And yes, I did down-size my feet for this look because I did not want to alarm anyone with the elephant toes I have going on.)

However, let me first show you my assistant.  I found this creature online, and he is an expert at styling bumps and humps of all sizes...




I copied his fashionable yellow jump suit, skipped the tail, and used my almost natural shaggy mane:)  Here is what 37 weeks looks like...





HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!

2 comments: