Friday, January 10, 2014

Painting the World

Every year I look forward to reading a letter from myself from the previous year.  An unintentional trend is to describe my view of the world at the time in terms of a painting.  Here is a sampling of the last 3 years (including a sneak peak of what I will read next year in 2015!):

Jan 1, 2012
 "I think of the world as big, bold, beautiful colors and patterns"
Life was hectic but full of zestful living - not passive at all - I was just trying to keep up and dance in all the colors.


Jan 1, 2013
"I am living in a beige world and it is currently uninspired"


Jan 1, 2014
"The world is looking to be in varying shades of blue, gray and white"
 I love when the landscape looks like it could be a black and white photo.  It provides such a peaceful backdrop full of possibilities for adding accent colors.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment