Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Tough Day at the Office

Today I want to growl. If only I was a bear, I could walk around growling and no one would give it a second thought. Well, I guess it would depend on where I was sauntering (as all bear walks inevitably turn into saunters). Back at the office, the growl is frowned upon, and even if I was a bear, I don’t think this policy would be revised. In the middle of a huckleberry patch, however, the growl would be tolerated and perhaps encouraged. Well, of course, I can’t turn myself into a bear at a huckleberry patch; instead this weekend may find me at the zoo roaming around the bear exhibit. I’m predicting that these bears will be letting out some very loud “GRRRRRRRRRRRs”. If you happen to be in the area, don’t be surprized if you hear the bears growl while their mouths are seemingly closed; rumor has it they have been practicing for future ventriloquist acts.

No comments:

Post a Comment