Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Goodbye to Jump Rope Pl

Once again, it is time to revise your address books.  Thank goodness things like this are going digital since I probably long ago used up my allotted space.  (On a side note - I am having serious issues trying to remember my own new zip code -who said engineers were good with numbers?)

I was definitely losing the skip in my step while living at Jump Rope Place.  Despite the fun name, it was not the place for me.  It is so exciting that by putting my eavesdropping skills to good use, we have successfully escaped and found an amazing place to live.  In fact, if certain people (I believe you know who you are) would move to the City of Trees, I could see myself staying here long term - and yes, long term means at least a year!

Is it strange that I never noticed our garage doors were different colors until the photo was taken to sell the house?  It then started to bother me!!


 The other survivor - hopefully as happy as we are in the new home!


I do not eat jello or pudding, however, whenever I move there are always one or two packages in the back of my pantry.  How do they get there?  I always donate them to the food bank so I know I'm not just moving them from house to house...  Any information on this mystery would be appreciated!

We are now open for visitors - let us know if you are going to be in the area!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment