Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Beware of the Theoretical!!

On a recent road trip, Phin and I were asking each other theoretical questions.  The question I had to answer was, "Who would you like to be sitting next to in a plane crash?"  I'm afraid Phin freaked out when I said I wanted to be sitting next to him.  After a week of trying to explain that answer (which really has no explanation), he is still half convinced I want to murder him.  Not only do I wish I had answered differently to keep Phin's mind at ease, but I am also no longer convinced he would be a good plane crash companion.  I may have been mistaken about the calming presence I had envisioned him bringing to this scenario.  For our next road trip, I will make sure our Ipods contain hours of entertainment and continue my usual policy of never answering questions - theoretical or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment